Thursday, February 19, 2015

Family Remembers!

Back in August of 2012, my Grandfather left us to join my Grandmother in heaven.  I miss him very much and such a momentous occasion is sometimes difficult to scrapbook about.  We took a ton of family photos at the Memorial.  Both graveside and at the luncheon afterwards, but they just sat in my computer.
When I saw this month's Buffet at Gingerscraps and the beautiful colors, roses, and antique items, I knew if was perfect.

 


I used the papers from Little Rad Trio's Rose Garden


The elements from Cathy K's Love You


and the template from Queen Wild Scraps Week by Week Vol2



You should totally go check them out!  I think they were perfect!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator