Friday, April 24, 2015

Scrapping Like Crazy!

It is amazing the difference between 1 year and the the next.  Last year, I was offered my first (small) CT and did a few guest spots here and there.  Now, I am kept super busy and get to "play" with tons of designer kits as a full-time site Creative Team member of Gingerscraps and also for Clever Monkey Graphics - on top of the Guest spots that I still do - like for Hat of Bunny this month and next.
I have gotten 17 pages done this month and 46 last month.  And still more to come!!

Here's is a peek of some of the fun items that I got to work on:
For Gingerscraps Brush Challenge - Connie Prince's Celebrate America & Four or More Templates 7

If you spend $10 this month at Gingerscraps, you get this great collab called Let it Rain which was perfect for my puddle stomper!  I also used Dagi's Template - Put A Spring in Your Step

For something completely different, I used Dagi's same template set and Connie Prince's Better Together kit to do this fun layout of Conner and his Best Buddy


I did a double page spread as my first layout for a 2 month guest spot for Hat of Bunny over at Scrap Orchard.  Her Life's Little Moments April was HUGE and so perfect for these pictures of Daffodil Hill.  

This month, I was paired with Pixelily and created this cute Spring card for the Gingerscraps Hybrid spring card challenge.  I kinda went crazy with my Silhouette!  Making cards lots of fun!  Showers to Flowers is part of this month's buffet from Pixelily


Just this week, I got to scrap last year's Mother's Day pictures using 2 new kits - All About Mom by Little Rad Trio and Day by Day 4 templates by Dagi's Temp-tations.  I just love how they turned out!  

Every month, Gingerscraps has 2 free templates as part of their template challenge!  This was template 1 by Pretty in Green and using Ponytail Designs Birthday Bliss.  Loved all the triangles


For Clever Monkey Graphics, I used one her older kit - Turtle Power to both create a card and make a layout of it.  So cute.  I love that burst and all the TMNT with their weapons.  Quite a blast from the past!  The birthday boy loved his card, too!  Best yet, I was able to use this layout for the Template Challenge!!  If you do 10 challenges - you get a free Mega Kit!!

Have you been getting the free parts of Gingerscraps Daily Download?  This month, it is hosted by Connie Prince & Trixie Scraps (also known as North Meets South Studios) and it is called Nature Boy.  It is so cute.  I was able to do this fun page with it and  Everyday Moments Singles template by Dagi's Temp-tations.  If you missed any pieces of the DD, you can buy the whole kit after the end of the month

When I saw Hat of Bunny's March Life's Little Moments, I immediately thought of my daughter, Riley.  She IS this kit.  I think it was designed just for her.  The kit made these somewhat boring pictures of her birthday dinner so vibrant and fun.  

Dear Friends has been creating templates like mad and the best news is that they asked me to convert all their templates to the .page format for them!!  Boy, have they kept me busy.  This is one set that they release last week called Off the Grid.  I did these 2 pages of our Zoo Member Day for the font challenge and using Pixelily's Safari Trip kit.
So, as you can see - I have been busy!  Can't wait to create more loveliness!  I have learned so much and grown so much in my ability in the last year.  I can't wait to see what this next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator