Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mousescrappers Marathon

Yay!  It is my favorite time of the year!  The Mousescrappers Marathon is here once again.  I am so excited.  My fav scrapping event EVER!!  They are lined up for a great weekend this weekend with 14 speed scraps hosting by designs and scrappers, each with their own participation prize if you finish in time.  Then, if you get 7 done by Monday, you get a goody bag . . .and if you do all 14, you get an even bigger goody bag!
For me, it is even more exciting.  I am actually hosting one of the Speed Scraps.  Mine will be on Sunday at 10 am pacific.  Please join us if you can.  I will be hosting for Dear Friends Designs Template.  Everyone that completes my SS in time, will receive a free template from DFD!

Here are some of their amazing templates.  I just love to use them for my Disney layouts!










Come check out the Marathon April 1st-3rd
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9754

1 comment:

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator