Saturday, June 25, 2011

Book Review - City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed the previous 3 books in this series, plus another stand alone book that Cassandra Clare has written, so it was a no-brainer to pick this one up.  I did enjoy it, although, I think that the previous books were a tad better.  In some ways, this book seemed more like a piece of a story instead of a whole story unto itself.  I prefer series books to each speak for themselves,  while continuing the characters.  I would still recommend it for someone who likes the series, but it should not be read on it's own.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator