Friday, December 5, 2014

New Kits, New Creative Team, New Scrapbook Pages

Good Morning Digi Peeps!
I am so excited to announce that I was selected to be a Guest Creative Team member for Gingerscraps scrapbooking site.  For the month of December, I get to work with all new (Fresh Baked) kits that the wonderful designers there come up with.  I also was pared up with MHK Scraps to make layouts with her amazing kits (she has some Disney ones, too :D ).  It is going to be a fun month!

First I wanted to share this Fresh Baked item from Luv Ewe Designs called Winter Wonderland.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/images/P/led_wonderland_previewGS.jpg
She also created coordinating Extra Papers

The aquas and snowflakes were so pretty to work with.  Last December we an overnight freeze and this kit was perfect to showcase it.  I also used this month's template challenge free template by Dagi called What's In Your Pocket.  You too can go and download this free template and join in the template challenge!  If you complete 10 challenges, you receive a huge kit!

I also got to work with the Gingerbread Ladies collab called the Monthly Mix.  This month they created this gorgeous kit called Holiday Joy.  This HUGE Collab is only $5.25 all month long.

Look at all those papers and elements.  Not only was I able to make a cute layout of our kitty under the tree, but I used it to make my siggy, too.

Look for more fun this month!
Talk to you soon
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator