Saturday, February 13, 2016

Featured Designer - Inspired Designs

Since my life now revolves so much around scrapbooking, I thought it would be fun to do a monthly Featured Designer.  Every month, I will spot light a designer for you to check out.
This month, I am showing off Crystal of Inspired Designs.  The first time I came across her designs was when her kit Forever Yours came out.  With a monkey-lover in my house, I knew that I needed to buy it right away.  We had even just done a Sock Monkey Birthday Party.  I loved the kit so much that later, it was a $2 Tuesday special and I bought it again *blush!
I did a page of all the sock monkeys from the birthday and then couldn't decide and did another.  Which do you prefer?

For the most part, everything the same, but I have such a hard time with white space, I felt like I needed to fill it, so I added the big close-up.

The layouts used her kit and Little Rad Trio's template

Then, more recently, I scrapbooked an new layout with her kit - One of Kind.  Perfect for those of us with little boys to scrap about

Such a cute kit with lots of stars, signs and cute papers.

Another one that I did awhile back included her fun Right Here Right Now Today Pocket cards, that helped me put together a layout of my then recent tooth issue



So, go check out her shop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator