Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy iNSD Day & Happy early Mother's Day

Boy, Have I been a BAD blogger!
My life has been so crazy that I haven't posted anything in over a month!  How did that happen?  I was so busy with birthday parties, Easter, Teacher Appreciation Week, helping my son with Science Fair and then State report, planning a banquet, attending a million field trips with each of my kids, putting together classroom memory albums, creating end of year teacher presents, gathering my stuff to sell at a kids consigment sale, rearranging my girls' room, and more!  Wow!  It makes me tired just typing that.
Well, I plan on at least stopping in to at least give you a few of my favorite things.
Right now - my favorite thing is iNSD - or (inter) National Scrapbook Day.  I have gotten really immersed into the digital scrapbooking world.  My favorite place to "hang out" is doing a FREE Blog Hop (where you hop from one blog to another. picking coordinating goodies), cricut giveaway and more.
I have been participating in monthly challenges, creating pages and earning free product.  They are called Design House Digital.

Here is a page that I just did there:
I did it on my Father's Birthday.  We lost him last Jan and I wanted to do something to celebrate his birthday.  I probably should have played poker!  :)

This one satisfied 2 of their challenges:  Journaling (to use word strips) and the Scraplift Challenge (to "lift" someone else's page layout and make it your own)

Here are also the latest Project 365 that I did.  I love the colors and butterflies from this kit that I got from DHD. 

If you ever thought about digital scrapping, now is the time to jump in.  Most designers are having a sale this weekend for iNSD, so you can pick up a ton of freebies and inexpensive kits.  I am trying hard to not spend a mint!  :D

So, I hope all you mommies have a nice day and you scrapbookers have a productive iNSD and those that are both . . .ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator