Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Hello All,
Memorial Weekend is here.  The official kick-off of summer.  Well, my kids are finally out of school for the summer.  How about yours?  We have had one week of 4 munchkins trying NOT to get under each other's skin.  So far, mostly so good.  Of course, it doesn't help that after finally getting over the cold that I got around Mother's Day, my 1 yo has re-given it to me!  :(  I just hate summer colds!  I am coughing and have a runny nose.  Yuck!  Other than that, though, I am able to be up and around and get some stuff done. 
Now that the kids are out of school, I hope to get more done (I know - hahaha!)  I am currently working on a project of Altering Books.  I can't wait to share it with you.
I am also working on a blog post about getting melted crayon out of clothes (hmmm?  The downside to letting an 8 yo do laundry.  Although, I guess that it was bound to happen with 4 kids)
Do you have any BBQ plans for this weekend?  We did have some plans, although with this cold, now I am wondering. 
Have a great Memorial Weekend.
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator