Thursday, March 1, 2012

Book Review: "11/22/63" by Stephen King

I just finished Stephen King's new book and realized that I have not been updating my Good Reads site since last fall.  So, although, I completed my goal for last year, it doesn't look like it.  I am going to have to go in a update what all I read.  I hope that I can remember it all!  :)

11/22/6311/22/63 by Stephen King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a huge book by my favorite author.  It took me a lot longer than his books normally take me.  I found all that "history" hard to sift through.  I thought he had an interesting theme though and I really enjoyed the parts that intersected his "It" storyline.


View all my reviews

I hope you enjoy it.  Stay tuned for some more reviews!  Plus, I have a new book challenge for this year - 15 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator