Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good Morning!

I have so many cool things that I am working on that my head woke me up at 4 am this morning!
I just laid there in bed, working through all the things that I need to do in my head.  So when my little man wanted to get up at 5:20, I was okay with it.

What am I working on?  Here are some of the things:
Lego Party for my 12 year old
Travel Party
End of Year Banquet for my Mom's Club
Mom's Club Newsletter (due on Monday)
(at least) 2 Science Fair Projects with my kids
Finishing my Disney Album from last year before I go this year
Just Between Friends Consignment Sale
Trip to the snow
Blog post about creating an Altered Book Invitation


I think that there may be more, but my head is spinning right now!  Wish me luck and I hope to have my blog post up soon about the cool way to invite someone to a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator