Monday, December 28, 2015

Cornelia Designs

One of my favorite things about being a Digital Scrapbooking Creative Team member for Gingerscraps is that I get the opportunity to work with all different kinds of Designers.  This month, I was able to check out Cornelia Designs.  One of my favorite older kits of hers is her Book-A-Holic .
I should say - "Of Course"!  I have used it for quiet a few book related layouts, but I also like to use the basics and alphas out of it for lots of non-book layouts.
For this layout, I used her Stormy Blues template and her Ice Cream Kit, but used the solids from Book-A-Holic.  I love how cute this turned out with all the splatters and bright colors.

For this next one, I used the same template set, but went with her Christmas kit called Home for the Holidays.  The pinks and yellows are so different and really make it stand out.




For Banned Books Week this year, I did a page dedicated to To Kill A Mockingbird and used her Book-A-Holic Bundle,

Go check out her shop.  I am sure you will find something you like.
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator