Friday, August 3, 2012

August Disney Fan Photo-A-Day Challenge

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted anything!  Bad Blogger!!
We have been busy just living life and an AWFUL Lot of Disney :)

For the first time, we got Annual Passes to the magic and when we haven't been at Disney, we have been talking about, or making plans for it, or scrapbooking the pictures from it!  It has been great.
In fact, I wanted to share something with you that I am doing.  A Disney Fan Photo-A-Day Challenge over on Britt-ish Designs Blog.  The Challenge is for the month of August and can be of anything, but I am going to see if I can do them all of Disney-related items.

Day 1 was to take a picture of Mickey, so here is mine.  It is a figurine that my husband's grandmother gave us from her collection.

 Day 2 was to take a picture of something red.  This is the popcorn holder that my 2 yo had to have during the grand opening of Cars Land.  He loves Lightning McQueen
Day 3 was "movie".  This is one part of our Disney DVD collection.
That is it for now, but I plan to come back and post my pictures of the days challenges.  You can participate, too!  Let me know that you are doing your own challenge and we can share with each other.
At the end of the month, I plan on putting them all on a scrapbook page together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator