Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Disney Speed Scrap Weekend (or how to complete a lot of pages over the weekend)

Man, I wasn't kidding when I said that my life is centering around Disney right now!  Just this morning, one of my favorite sites - Mousescrappers, posted that they are hosting a Speed Scrap Minnie Marathon this weekend.  YAY!!!
So perfect!  I have all of these pictures from our two trips to Disneyland that I need to get scrapped and this is the perfect opportunity to get some done.
For those that don't know a Speed Scrap is a hosted event, where they give you certain criteria for a LO and you create your page based on those "rules" in a certain allotted time.
For this specific Minnie Marathon, there are 8 separate speed scraps, each with their own participation prize for completing it in time.  Then, as if that isn't great enough, if you complete all 8 in time, you get a goodie bag full of digi scrapbook stuff.

So head over there and check it out.

Now, onto my next 4 pictures for the August Disney Photo-A-Day Challenge
Day 4 - Sport
I chose our speed cone (Racing is a sport)

Day 5 - Fast
I chose, Lightning McQueen.  If anyone is fast, it would a race car!
.
Day 6 - Nobody's Perfect
Since we are potty training mode (for the 4th time), I immediately thought of all the accidents that happen and how some days are Pull-up days and some are Big-Boy-Underwear days.
Day 7 - Child

Have fun and Disney On!

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator