Friday, March 4, 2011

Book Review - Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I had read the first book in this series awhile back and it had been at least mildly entertaining, so I picked up book 2 of the Immortals series. 

This book, I found whiny.  The whole first half of the book she (the main character) whined about the fact that her boyfriend had been alive 600 years before her and therefor had had previous "partners".  It was a little much. 

Even when the book got better, she still whined about it.  I think I may pass on the next books in the series even though I had already purchased book 3.  



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator