Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Project 365 Week 9, 10 & 11 Completed

Hello,
Boy, this week has been crazy!  I have gone from sick children to full activities all in one week.  I made a cake, went to 2 parties, watched the final mission of the space shuttle Discovery, witnessed the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan, booked our Disneyland trip, went to the dentist for my kiddos, participated in a huge kids consignment sale and more.  Plus, I managed to get in my scrapbooking for the week.  I have a lot to post over this next week.  Tons of fun stuff, but to start I will share my week 9 of my Project 365.  I made this to match week 8 that I posted last week.
paper is from Scraps N Pieces, called Romance Valentine's Mini Kit
 Also, I finished my weeks 10 & 11 also.
Both of these pages are pre-designed pages from Creative Memories called Cottage Garden
That's it for now, but I am working on finishing my how to make marshmallow fondant and pictures of the Noah's Ark cake that I made, as well as a book review for the book that I just finished.
Have a fabulous week,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator