Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Fun

So, in addition to making heart pancakes this morning, I also hand-made cards for my friends and little candy treats.  Here is what I made:

This a candy mold from Wilton that you can do simply (with one color) or make more complicated by changing colors as I have done.  Also, it was supposed to be a pretzel rod candy and I made it into a lollipop. 
My card is using my frog stamps from Stampin' Up.  As soon as I saw the frog set, I knew that I had to have it even without knowing why.  I just love frogs!

Another thing that I have been working on is a digital challenge for February at Design House Digital.
Their photography challenge for February was "I want you to find a heart somewhere unexpected (use your imagination) OR take a fun photo of something you love."
I found a few more that I may make another page.
Have you seen any hidden hearts?
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator