Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days of Christmas (Day 4)

Welcome to Day 4 of our teacher gifts during the 12 Days of Christmas.
I plan on spending today getting ahead on the gifts and baking for the 2 cookie exchanges that I am doing, plus the homemade goodies that I like to give as gifts.  One of my favorite things to make is Chocolate dipped Peanut Butter Balls - mmmmmmm,  I will share that one soon :D

Today's gift was pretty simple.  I think it was nice to mix easy with cute.  (hint - Day 5 & 6 fall in the "cute" category)

The poem for today reads:
For the 4th day of Christmas,
Dry-erase markers come in four . . .
As my 4th grade teacher,
you really help me soar!

I found these 4 packs of Dry-erase markers made by Remarx.  I left them in their original package and added a bow and tag (told you it was easy).

Tomorrow has a cute twist.  See you then and until then, I hope you are having a great holiday.
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator